List of Needs
Other Needs and Ways You Can Be Involved:
1. Volunteers - Daily volunteers at The Fountain – mornings clothing/food/ministry to neighbors and afternoons teens/kids/homework/basketball/Bible teaching; Urban Sip coffee shop
2. Food Ministry - Canned goods – pop top meaty soups, fruits and veggies, bottled waters; healthy snacks for neighbors like granola bars, small pop top fruits, peanut butter crackers, etc.; Thursday and Friday WWG ARTS meals
3. Clothing ministry - New socks and underwear for all ages and all sizes; good walking shoes for all ages and all sizes; toiletries; sleeping bags
4. Godly Men - Jesus filled men to serve in our gymnasium every afternoon; to pour Jesus’ love and Truth into tons of young men that come daily
5. Support for missionaries at WWG – we have interns, long term missionaries, and pastors --- all live on faith here at WWG and need encouragement, prayer and financial support.
6. Sunday meals – our Sunday serve is on base 1 at 3 pm; we have a big family meal for about 100-150 every Sunday afternoon following our service in our worship pavilion
7. Home visits – we know all our neighbors and welcome Christians to prayer walk our streets, go door to door, visit our kids/teens/moms and share the love of Christ and the Good News consistently.
8. Mission trips – We still support lots of missionaries around the globe and take many mission teams to the nations every year! We have several trips scheduled in 2017 – you can support, go, serve, give, pray – join us! We are truly honored beyond words to serve KING JESUS here at WEWILLGO in Jackson! We are honored to have you serve with us! JESUS will use anyone who is willing & obedient!
JESUS is so worthy of it all! “Here am I. LORD send me!” Isaiah 6:8